Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One of My Favorite TV Shows . . .








. . . is The Price Is Right. I've loved Bob Barker since I was a little girl, and I'm sure I could win it all (or at least a dinette set) if I were ever to actually get on the show. I had big plans to make my TPIR debut last summer while I was in southern California for a wedding and to visit family; however, it wasn't meant to be. I've missed my window of opportunity to give Bob a kiss on the cheek. Sigh.


I'm excited today, though, because I just read that the new host of The Price Is Right is Drew Carey. I'm so relieved--I was afraid Rosie might get the gig. Scary Larry!




2 comments:

Loraena Tuttle said...

lol - I always thought BB seemed like a dirty old man.

But wow - I didn't realize they were still making the show. =)

Lindsay Tuttle said...

Loraena, you're right--Bob has had his share of dirty-old-man controversies, but the show itself is still fun, I think. I haven't watched in a year or more (thanks to living in China and now working during the days), so I'm sure my price-guessing skills need some brushing up.